|| The goals, found primarily in the objectivs of Jack & Jill of America, Inc. serve as our constant guides. They are as follows:
• To create a medium of contact for children which will stimulate their growth and development.
• To provide constructive educational, cultural, civic, recreational, social and service programs for children
• To aid mothers in learning more about their children and childcare through educational conferences and workshops.
• To seek for ALL children the same advantages we desire for our own
• To support all national legislation aimed at bettering conditions for all children.
• Develop and disseminate childcare and child development educational material.
Each year, chapter programming activities are guided under a national theme in adherence to fulfillment of our organizational goals. Individual chapters embrace a plan of action geared toward a united commitment to address and help alleviate disturbing community problems that affect children.
At Jack & Jill, we have taken our goals and objectives seriously. We are taking bold new steps, not only in raising awareness of children’s needs and concerns in our communities, but actually doing something about them. Through national incentives such as the Million-Point Health Plan and through collaboratives with organizations like the Links and Children's Defense Foundation. Jack & Jill chapters across the nation are making a difference in the lives of their families and those in the communities we serve.